- Power supply: connect to 110V or 220V power source, or to lithium battery (user can choose suitable type for different cleaning environment).
- Water supply: water pipe contains water control valve, can be connected to user’s water source.
- Electric water fed brush, specially designed for cleaning solar panels. Double brush head, ensure large cleaning area (cleaning contact area is 70cm). Two brush rotation direction is opposite, effectively neutralizing rotational force, ensuring product stable. Brush head contains water outlets, when brush rotates, water will flow out. Handle is telescopic type, with electricity wire and water pipe inside. Water saving design, max flow is 180liter/hour. Lightweight design, total weight of product is about 7 kg, handheld weight is just 1.5KGS.
- Open the package and take out all the components. Insert the semicircular connecting lug in the middle of the cross beam of the motor assembly into the U-slot on the upper end of the telescopic rods, and ensure that the water pipe joint on the motor and motor rocker arm assembly is in the same direction as the outlet pipe in the upper end of telescopic rod (otherwise, the motor plug and water pipe will not be able to butt to butt), so that the center holes of the two are aligned. Take out the nylon bolt, insert it into the central hole of the two, tighten the nut to make the two moving flexibly without obvious gap. Then fire the exposed screw with a lighter and make it hot melt deformation, so as to achieve the purpose of fixing and locking and avoid losing due to looseness in later use.
- The deluxe system is equipped with the water pump in the water pump control box. Insert the plugs of the small battery into the water pump control box. Immerse the two water inlet pipes and water inlet filters from the water pump control box into the water, then turn on the switch of the water pump control box, and the water pump can discharge water normally. The common system is not equipped with the water pump and the water pump control box, please connect directly to the outlet pipe of the tap water.
- Insert the wire plug at the lower end of the telescopic rod with the power converter, then connect the power converter with the electric power, or directly connect to the lithium battery. Connect the water pipe at the lower end of the telescopic rod with the water outlet pipe (or tap water outlet pipe) from the water pump control box to complete the water supply to the machine. To turn on the switches on the control box, the water pump and the motor start to work, and align the brushes with the motor shaft after the water outlet of the motor shaft sends out water, that is, automatically screw in and start to work.
Precautions for use
- During the operation, due to the lack of water, the air gets into the pump and is repeatedly compressed and affects the water. Now turn off the water pump switches, pull out the water pipe, then insert it back and start to work well after the water is normally sent out from the pipe outlet. If it doesn’t work, you can pull out the quick coupling connector of the water pipe, and suck from the water pipe. After the water comes out normally, you can resume normal operation.
- Suggestion to users: if the solar panels are horizontally arranged, it is better to install the moto crossbeam at 90 degrees to the telescopic rod. If they are the inclined plane layout, it is better to make the telescopic rod and motor beam in the same direction, which can effectively reduce labor intensity and improve efficiency. The way to adjust is to screw out the nut bolts between the motor crossbeam and the semicircular lug, then loosen the middle one and turn the semicircular lug, finally reassemble the four nut bolts.
- The connection of water pipe quick coupling joint: It can be directly inserted while being used. When it is pulled out, press down the blue circle on the plastic joint and pull out the water pipe at the same time, otherwise the joint will be damaged.
- Maintenance of the motor reducer: It is connected to the motor at the lower end of the motor. After the first 800 hours of use, clean and paint the new grease. Then after every 500 hours, maintain again. The method is to remove the four hexagon screws around the reducer and separate the motor and reducer. Take out the pinion, then clean it and paint the new grease, finally install it in the reverse order of disassembly. Screw in the four hexagon screws firstly, but do not tighten. Turn on the motor switch and run the motor, then tighten them symmetrically in batches.
- The lithium battery must be fully charged and stored after every use. If it is not used for three months, it must be recharged and stored again. Otherwise, the battery will be damaged or cannot be charged.
7.5 meters telescopic rod, motor and connecting beam assembly, 2pcs of the 350mm new nylon brush, 1pc of the charger, 1pcs of the lithium battery, 25 meters water pipe.